We can’t believe we’re already into September and have been reopen to guests here at Cat Hole Cottages for two months already. The time has flown since we opened up again back at the beginning of July, and we’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported us this year, including those who have booked to stay with us since our reopening. We’re looking forward to welcoming future guests in the coming weeks too!
Following a backlog of cancelled holidays and a nationwide case of cabin fever, our cottages are slowly starting to fill up for our peak dates, including next summer. We’re advising all of our guests to start thinking about booking now for next year if you haven’t already, and if you have a particular cottage or date week in mind, it’ll be best to book very soon so you don’t miss out.
With the October holidays coming up next month, it could be the perfect time to squeeze in a family break to the Dales! We do have some limited availability across our cottages, so have a browse of our cottages and get your stay with us booked ASAP and give yourselves something to look forward to!
If you’re coming to stay with us soon, or are looking at booking a break in one of our cottages, why not have a look through our earlier blog posts to learn a little more about the local area – our history, our food and of course, things to do during your stay!
- A Piece of History: Learn a little more about the history of our area, and the origin of some local place names
- Welcome Back: Find out what there is to do in our local area as we slowly emerge out of lockdown
- Yorkshire Food at Home: Learn more about some of the iconic Yorkshire foods that are celebrated in the area
- Enjoy a Yorkshire Day In: Join in with some activities at our local attractions from the comfort of your own home
- Enjoy the Dales over Easter: Find out some of the best attractions for families in the local area (please check individual attraction reopening information before visiting)
- Browse our blog page
We can’t wait to continue to welcome more guest back to our cottages, but if you’ve not booked with us yet why not have a browse and get yourself a Yorkshire Dales escape booked! Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.