- Sleeps up to 6
- No smoking
- No pets
- Free WiFi
- Multi-fuel stove
- TV and DVD player
- Ceramic hob
- Washing machine
- Dining kitchen
- Iron & ironing board
- 1 Kingsize bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 1 Downstairs double bedroom
- Bath with shower attachment
- Shower room
- All bedlinen & teatowels provided
- No towels provided
- Free public parking nearby
- Garden furniture
- Saturday changeover day (but flexibility)
A lovely old cottage, found in the heart of Gunnerside, Burnside has a wonderful Yorkshire Dales charm, combined with up-to-date luxurious warmth and comfort.
It has old wooden doors and reclaimed pine floorboards alongside modern beautiful oak furniture and attractive furnishings, and multi-fuel stove in the living room (coal included).
Relax in the large, light, comfortable main bedroom (with kingsize bed), listening to the murmur of the beck. A charming second upstairs bedroom has twin beds, while a third bedroom downstairs is a 4 foot double.
With a gorgeous family bathroom upstairs (with slipper bath) and luxury shower room halfway up the old stone stairs, the cottage has plenty of space and hot water for couples or families.
A perfect retreat in gorgeous Swaledale to come back to year after year!
- Multi-fuel stove (coal included)
- Electric heaters
- DVD player
- CD Player
- Fitted dining kitchen
- Cooker with fan oven and ceramic hob
- Washing machine
- Dining table
- Iron / ironing board.
- Sleeps 5 or 6 but the cottage is more comfortable with 4 or 5 people.
- 1 x king-size double bedroom with electric heater
- 1 twin bedroom with electric heater (low doorway to twin bedroom)
- Downstairs double bedroom, not much extra floor space
- All bed linen provided
- Upstairs family bathroom with slipper bath
- Separate shower room (halfway up stairs) with electric shower and WC
- No towels provided, teatowels included; f required, Cat Hole Cottages can provide towel hire @£2pp
- Gravelled front garden
- Under cover storage area at rear reached by rear garden gate
- Garden table and chairs at rear
- Free public parking opposite
- Free WiFi
- Sorry, no pets
- A 2 person (one bedroom) 10% discount is available on week bookings (sorry, not during peak periods). The discount cannot be booked online, so please contact Judith to arrange it.
Bookings run from Sat to Sat, although there is flexibility re arrival and departure days; please ring to enquire (01748 886366). To see price and availability, click the “Book Now” button (you have not committed yourself to a booking by doing so). A 2 person (one bedroom) 10% discount is available on week bookings (sorry, not during peak periods).
Short breaks are available (see FAQs). Please contact us to confirm a short break booking, or for a price for a different number of nights.
You can pay by cheque, BACS or by card. A deposit of £90 is due on booking, including a £10 booking fee. Please note, deposit and booking fee are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
You can send a cheque, payable to Cat Hole Cottages Ltd, to Cat Hole House, Thwaite, Richmond DL11 6DR, with the name of the cottage and holiday date on back of chq; pay by BACS, sort code 09-01-28, acc 37806627, ref initials or first word of cottage and holiday date; ring to pay by card, 01748 886366. Sorry, we don’t accept online payments.
Please see FAQs for information regarding local amenities and phone reception.