- Sleeps 5
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Central heating
- Electric convector fire
- TV & DVD player
- Fridge freezer
- Electric cooker
- Iron & ironing board
- 1 Superkingsize bedroom (can also be twin)
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Single bedroom
- All bedlinen & teatowels provided
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Parking for 1 car
- High chair & cot (no linen provided)
- Saturday changeover day
Farmendon is a splendid, well-proportioned house which sits in the heart of Gunnerside, yet is a peaceful haven from the bustle of the village.
Charmingly decorated, the house has masses of character. The house is remarkably spacious and is beautifully furnished with treasured antiques, lovingly polished by the owners!
The south-facing lawned rear garden, backing on to the Methodist Chapel, has a suntrap patio and stunning views of the hills, whilst remaining extremely private. Really comfortable, with central heating to keep you warm on even the chilliest evenings, Farmendon has already proved extremely popular with families, couples and dogs!
Whether you are here to ramble over the nearby hills, or to relax in the peace of the Dales, Farmendon is the perfect home to come to for a marvellous Yorkshire holiday!
- Electric convector fire
- Oil central heating (all fuel included)
- Freesat TV
- Video and DVD players
- Kitsound Hive 2 speaker
- Full size fridge freezer
- High chair
- Electric cooker with fan oven and induction hob
- Iron/ironing board
- Master bedroom (with views) can be made up as superking or twin (please mention when booking if you would like it made up as a twin, it’s usually made up as superking)
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- All bed linen provided (sorry, not personal towels)
- Upstairs bathroom with bath, basin and separate shower
- Separate WC (upstairs)
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and basin.
- No towels provided, teatowels included; Cat Hole Cottages can provide towel hire @£2pp, if required
- Private, rear south-facing garden
- Small patio
- Garden furniture
- Small outhouse with washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Parking at side of house for one car, further free parking in main part of village, 30m away
- Free WiFi
Well-behaved dogs welcome. For the comfort of other guests, please do not allow your pets on to furniture or upstairs.
Please mention when booking if you are bringing dogs (there is no extra charge).
- 2 person discount (one bedroom) of 10% is available on week bookings (sorry, not during peak periods). The discount cannot be booked online, so please contact Judith to arrange it.
Bookings run from Saturday to Saturday. To see price and availability, click the “Book Now” button (you have not committed yourself to a booking by doing so). A 2 person discount (one bedroom) of 10% is available on week bookings (sorry, not during peak periods). The discount cannot be booked online, so please contact Judith to arrange it.
Short breaks are available (see FAQs). Please contact us to confirm a short break booking, or for a price for a different number of nights.
You can pay by cheque, BACS or by card. A deposit of £90 is due on booking, including a £10 booking fee. Please note, deposit and booking fee are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
You can send a cheque, payable to Cat Hole Cottages Ltd, to Cat Hole House, Thwaite, Richmond DL11 6DR, with the name of the cottage and holiday date on back of chq; pay by BACS, sort code 09-01-28, acc 37806627, ref initials or first word of cottage and holiday date; ring to pay by card, 01748 886366. Sorry, we don’t accept online payments.
Please see FAQs for information regarding local amenities and phone reception.